Our first Christmas in Germany:
- Baby girl’s first Christmas :)
- Housed our traditional red velvet pancakes and bacon, YUM!
- Amelia also tried to eat her weight in wrapping paper, adorable.
- Heard Caleb say “woah” or “wowww” too many times to count, totally cool with that.
- Went on our annual family ruck, this time with another baby in tow :)
-made a time lapse of our morning so the whole family could be in the Christmas pictures for once:
…and now the husband and I are sitting down to watch It’s a Wonderful Life (one of hub’s favorite movies) while the kids nap peacefully. It truly is a Christmas miracle with Amelia napping finally napping again :)
Merry Christmas to all! I hope your days are filled with an abundance of joy, love, and maybe even one too many delicious sugar cookies too ;) My in-laws arrive tomorrow so I’ll definitely be unplugging from the blog again but you can always catch me on Instagram!
Peace to all,